mmm, Tea. There’s something special about a warm cup of tea, ideally over conversation, a new album and/or Harry Potter (don’t judge). We’re going to be honest. We love tea. And as it turns out, we’re not alone. So when someone told us they added our own plant-based creamer into their black tea, we had to try it. The results were fantastic. Now we love tea with plant-based creamer. If you’re interested in trying it, check out the recipe below and make sure to let us know how you like it!
minutes — 1 cup of creamy black tea.5
- 10oz of hot water
- one bag of your favorite Black tea. Lipton works. We also like Winter Solstice Black Tea by Peets
- 1 scoop of Plant Theory Plant-based creamer. The Hazelnut & Original flavors work great!
- Boil the hot water
- Once piping hot, seep one tea bag of Lipton Black Tea or Winter Solstice Black Tea by Peets
- Add one scoop of Plant Theory Plant-based creamer
- Try using an electronic hand frother or mini whisk to properly mix
- Enjoy the best cup of Black Tea you’ve ever had!