Yes! There is nothing better than the smell of pancakes in the morning. And let us tell you. We were sent this recipe by one of our favorite people, @amandas981120. We made them. We tried them. And wow, they are delicious. Paired with our Hazelnut plant-based creamer you’ll get a sense of what we’re saying. Check out the recipe below. Try it yourself and let us know how you liked it!
minutes — 6 pancakes per 1 cup of mix10
- Your favorite pancake mix (We like Kodiak because it’s easier but we’ve also made our own too.)
- 3 cups (940 g) all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 Scoop of Plant Theory Hazelnut Creamer
- 3 Cups of Water (or milk if you swing that way.)
- Mix well and use within 15 minutes
- Pour ¼ cup batter on a preheated, lightly oiled griddle (around 375 degrees)
- Flip flapjacks after bubbles stop forming and bottom side is golden brown
- Repeat for other side
- Top with your favorite fruit (I used Strawberry) and Sweetener (I used Agave)
Make the mix.
Combine the flour, sugar, poppy seeds, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Or if you’re using pre-mix, just pour it into the bowl.
Mix well, then add any flavor of our Plant Theory creamer. Amanda recommends our plant-based hazelnut creamer!
Fold in the healthy creamer alternative until all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Add the water.
Please, Stir it in slowly so you don’t make a mess.
Make sure that all the ingredients are evenly mixed to make a creamy batter.
- Cook the pancakes.
On the stove, heat a wide flat pan on medium heat. We rec
- Serve and enjoy!