We’re always looking for a good green smoothie recipe. There are few things in life that are better then being delighted by one of these super healthy power smoothies that every meal plan seems to recommend. Of course, find them is tough. That’s why we were so happy to run across this recipe and we liked it so much, we wanted to share it with you. We’re calling it “The Hawaiian”. It’s good. It’s tropical and it makes us feel like we’re eating pineapples in some Hawaiian forest. Check it out below and please let us know how you like it!.
minutes — 1 - 2 Servings5
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 scoop of our Original Plant-Based Creamer
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup packed baby spinach
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice or coconut water
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- Optional: 1 quarter of an avocado. (Don’t put too much, or it will get slimy)
Add all ingredients into a blender (except the avocado if you’re doing that).
- Blend for up to 1 minute for the right .
If you’re using the avocado, add it in then pulse the avocado to mix.
After all ingredients are mixed to the desired texture, pour into a cup or if you’re alone and it’s post-workout, just drink from the blender. 💪